從7月25日開始,北京市人民政府外事辦公室、北京廣播電視臺外語廣播聯合推出《牽手冬奧——市民講外語公益講座》。講座將邀請北京廣播電視臺外語廣播富有外語教學經驗的主持人和外語專家精心講授,帶給你最實用的行業英語表達!
第七講:酒店住宿服務常用英語表達
對話一
- Good morning. Welcome to our hotel.
早上好。歡迎來到我們酒店!
- Glad to meet you.
很高興見到你。
- Are you checking in?
你要辦理住宿登記嗎?
- Yes.
是的。
- Do you have any baggage in the trunk/ boot?
后備箱里你有沒有行李?
- Yes, that's all.
是的,這是全部行李。
- May I help you with your suitcases, sir?
我可以幫你提箱子嗎,先生?
- Thank you.
謝謝你。
- This way, please. It's slippery, please mind your step.
這邊請。路滑,請你小心。
- Yes, I will.
好的,我會的。
- Please go in by the door on the left. A bellman will show you to the front desk.
請從左邊門走。行李員將帶您到前臺。
- Thank you.
謝謝你。
相關詞匯
trunk(美式英語)/ boot(英式英語) 后備箱
slippery 滑
Mind your step. 小心,留神腳下!
baggage/ luggage行李
suitcase 行李箱
This way, please. 請這邊走。
bellman 旅館的門童,行李員
對話二
- Do you have a reservation ?
你有預定嗎?
- I have a reservation.
我已經有預訂了。
I'm here to check in.
我來辦理住房手續.。
What do I have to do?
我需要做什么?
- May I have your passport, please?
請出示您的護照。
- Here's my passport.
這是我的護照。
- May I have your credit card, please ?
請出示您的信用卡。
- Here's my credit card.
這是我的信用卡。
Should I fill out the form?
我該不該填寫表格?
- Yes, please. Here you are.
是的。表格在這里。
Any preference for your room
您對房間有什么要求嗎?
- I'd like a quiet room. 我想要一個安靜的房間。
/ I'd like a room with a view. 我要一個有景觀的房間。
/ Can I see the room first? 我可否先看一下房間?
相關詞匯
receptionist 飯店接待員
reservation 預定
check in 辦理入住手續
fill out a form 填表
preference 喜好
a room with a view 帶景色的房間
Can I see the room first?/ Can I have a look at the room first?
我可不可以先看一下房間?
往期節目鏈接
每月的最后兩個周末,《冬奧英語》周末版,節目播出時間:周六、日:12:00-12:25 16:00-16:25







