
從7月25日開始,北京市人民政府外事辦公室、北京廣播電視臺外語廣播聯合推出《牽手冬奧——市民講外語公益講座》。講座將邀請北京廣播電視臺外語廣播富有外語教學經驗的主持人和外語專家精心講授,帶給你最實用的行業英語表達!

第九講:郵局相關服務常用英語表達
對話一
A: Good afternoon. How can I help you?
下午好。我能幫你什么忙?
B: Hi. I need to send this package overseas.
你好,我需要把這個包裹寄到國外。
A: Where are you sending it to?
你要寄到哪里?
B: Germany. What are my options?
德國。我有什么選擇?
A: You can send it standard post, airmail, or priority post.
您可以寄標準郵件、航空郵件或優先郵件。
B: Well, it needs to get there as soon as possible, so I won't send it by snail mail.
嗯,它需要盡快到達那里,所以我不會用普通郵件寄。
How much does priority post to Germany cost?
優先郵遞到德國要多少錢?
A: Let's see, it would cost 300 yuan for one day delivery or three day delivery for 200 yuan.
讓我想想,一天送達的話300元,三天送達的話是200元。
B: Ouch! That's too expensive. I guess I'll send it by airmail.
哎喲!那太貴了。我覺得還是用航空郵件寄吧。
A: OK, good enough. That will cost 100 yuan, and I'll make sure that it goes out tonight.
行,很好了。郵費需要100元,我保證今晚能發出去。
B: That'll be great. Thanks for your help.
那太好了。謝謝你的幫助。
A: My pleasure.
不客氣。
相關詞匯
package 包裹
standard post 標準寄件
surface mail 普通郵遞,平郵
airmail 航空郵寄
priority post 優先郵件,優先投送
postage 郵資,郵費
這包裹需要多少郵費?
How much postage does this package need, please?
What's the postage for this package?
對話二
A:I need stamps for two postcards to the UK. How much are they?
我想要給兩張寄往英國的明信片買郵票,需要多少錢?
B:They are 20 yuan.
20元。
A:I'll take them, please.
請給我兩張。
And by the way, I also need some special stamps for the Winter Olympics.
對了,我還需要買一些冬奧會的特別郵票。
B:They are 30 yuan.
它們要30元。
相關詞匯
postcard 明信片
stamp 郵票
拓展學習
Commemorative stamps (post cards , coins) 紀念郵票(明信片、硬幣)
A set of 一套
A set of commemorative stamps 一套紀念郵票
Commemorative stamps for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics 2022年北京冬奧會的紀念郵票
往期節目鏈接
每月的最后兩個周末,《冬奧英語》周末版,節目播出時間:周六、日:12:00-12:25 16:00-16:25







